On 4th March – Friday, Dubai witnessed a Wild, Crazy, Fun filled morning where over 70 teams drove across Dubai, to participate in 10 different activities at different spots and all to win “Kenzi” the Arabic word for ‘treasure’ worth AED 20,000.
WCF Kenzi – which stands for Wild Crazy Fun – Treasure Hunt was brought to Dubai by Sumeru Industries, as a fund raising activity for their upcoming #WCF the World Culture Festival that took place in New Delhi over March 11, 12 and 13th.
- Admission Fees per car: 200* for 2 pax, additional 50 each, max 4 pax per car allowed.
- It took off from the Jebel Ali Recreation Club with teams loading a special Mobile APP for the game into their phones to monitor their timings through a proper digital Check-in and Check-out.
- They started the morning doing Yoga as their first challenge, followed by additional physical and mental challenges at various “Sponsor destinations” to get there way towards the Treasure, one step at a time.
- There was a math puzzle to tease the brain cells, followed by dancing to a choreography, fitness challenges, guessing the prices of precious jewellery at Liali etc.
- At Kebab Bistro their challenge was to make a plate of Sev Puri (which is traditional street food in India) using all the ingredients provided to them and feeding the same to their team members, before they checked out.
The WCF – Kenzi moved through 10 different activities and back to the Jebel Ali Recreation Club for the prize ceremony.
It was a unique treasure hunt that laid very high standards in terms of event organisation, planning and execution and left the participants and their family and friends breathless with awe and appreciation by the end of it.
Thank You all the participants and the organizers of WCF Kenzi once again!
The coverage in Khaleej Times can be viewed on http://epaper.khaleejtimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/KT/KT/2016/02/28/index.shtml